Yesterday, sensing the onset of autumn, I had to make a huge batch of leek and potato soup. Here is my recipe. Tell me what you think.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 4-6 medium leeks, washed and trimmed
- 4-5 medium potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbs of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 cups milk
- 2 cups of broth (fresh or instant, veggie or chicken, you choose)
- a dash (or three) of fresh cream
- salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste
Serve with crusty bread and enjoy.
Happy Autumn, Everybody!